ESSKA is proud to announce the launch of the first ever ESSKA – ESMA- IOC Team Physician course that will take place during the ESSKA Congress, 27-29 April 2022, Paris, France.
ESSKA’s specialist sports medicine Section ESMA (European Sports Medicine Associates), with the participation of IOC (International Olympic Committee) have put together a world-class programme delivered by a faculty of international experts.
Who is the course for?
The course is designed for team physicians and physiotherapists.
What is the aim of the course?
The principle aim of the course is to provide cutting-edge information on injury epidemiology in Olympic athletes, prevention, evaluation and management of injuries in athletes.
What does the course cover?
- Current issues in sports medicine through real-life cases
- Discussions and interaction around clinical conundrums faced by team physicians
After completion of the course, attendees should be able to:
- Manage field emergencies (concussion, cardiology and climate)
- Manage acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries (lower extremities)
- Manage mental health issues in athletes
Day 1: Thursday 28 April from 13.30 to 18.05
Day 2: Friday 29 April from 08.00 to 16.40
- € 150 for registered ESSKA Congress delegates
- € 300 for all other participants
Included in the fee:
- Programme and materials
- 10 CME credits (ECMEC®s)
- Certificate of attendance
- Coffee breaks
- Access to the ESSKA Congress Industry Exhibition (Thursday and Friday). NB: Congress registered delegates have full access within their Congress pass.
Find out more on the online Session Planner or download the programme now ☛
Interested in sponsoring this course? Please contact Rik Bollaert, Exhibition and Sales, at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information